Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rimmel stay blushed liquid cheek tint review



From this haul of the month, I had to think about it quite well. As you know, I cannot do a whole feature on products that will not turn out to be worthy of one. For some reason, I trusted my instinct this time, and presented this haul early this month, without getting the chance to test the products first.

The shade I am review is 004 Sunkissed Cherry . Its a peach like shade, not orangey at all, but tends to be a bit on the coral side . This product has a beautiful color-payoff and very good pigmentation. Only a small tiny drop (yes drop!) of this will color your cheeks perfectly.

These tubes are .47 oz, and are about the size of a large lip gloss. The shades range from pinks to berrys, to cherries. The tubes are squeezable, and it's quite easy to control the amount of product coming out due to the small opening.

Apart from naming it as a "liquid" cheek tint, this is not by any means a liquid consistency. In fact, it has a creamy to mousse like texture, non- sticky and non greasy.  It felt very light and airy.

This product blends really well because of its creamy smooth texture. It stayed on my cheeks for 5 hours with foundation underneath.

This cheek tint has a slight hint of a scent, but did not annoy me or irritate me at all, its almost unnoticeable.


Would I recommend this product? Yes, its affordable, portable, stays on, and has variety of shades.

Don't forget to subscribe ;) 
Like what you read? Follow us on twitterLookbook and Instagram, and like us on facebook for more on this topic!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar