Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My design for the end of the 1st year of school






for the end of the 1st fashion design year in Guerrero design and pattern cutting school Barcelona students are supposed to create one look, one entire look ( in the second year we create 2 and in the 3rd a collection of 4).

For my look i chose the 50s and i made a taffeta Silk high waist skirt with a belt of the same fabric covered with silk lace and an antic silver buckle. The corset is a hand made pleated lace with 3 broaches of cockroaches in green and blue. (I know some may say cockroaches are disgusting but i like the idea).

the shoes had a hand made rose from the same taffeta and the hair and makeup were designed by me as well and executed by Oscar Rodriguez Sanchez.

For myself i made a brown jacket with some applique of cashmere print

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar