Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

They're HERE!!!!

Oh, yeah, this is what I'm talking about.

From studio

I picked up the first two dozen today.
I am trying to decide.........stain them? or leave them au naturel?
From studio

I would love to hear your feedback.
I have the list of all of you who want one of these large potholder looms, and as soon as I get the packaging figured out, you will all get one.
They are $29.95 each, and that includes enough loopers to make EIGHT of the large potholders,
which look like this.
From studio

I think for shipping the medium flat rate box will work, and that is $10.70.
I am very excited to get these out there, but there is work to be done. I ordered the gusseted plastic bags, and now I have to get a header card made, that gets stapled over the top.
From studio

Might take a couple of weeks to get it all done, but I'm on it.
You knew that, right?
I stayed 'too long at the fair', so they say, and now I am beat. But I can still dream.






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar