Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Hussy of a Pussy


Just look at these two cuties  💖

But Ginger is a hussy of a pussy, one minute he's snuggling up in bed with Mavis ... only to be disturbed when Mum towers over them to take a photo ...


... and then the next day he's snoozing away with Suky!!



Has anyone else tried these grapes yet.  I got mine from Aldi, but I believe they are also available from Marks and Sparks, andno doubt other places as well but shops do like to say that they are exclusive with things don't they.

Anyway do you think they taste like Cotton Candy, or Candy Floss as we call it in the UK?  I get it every now and then but then they just taste like rather weird grapes the rest of the time.  They are nothing special anyway, so if you haven't tried them yet  I wouldn't rush out to get some specially.


Sue xx



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar