This week I have been enjoying
the great outdoors.
Not on an adventure,
but around the yard :)
I lost half of my roses
due to our cold hard winter.
So I've been nurturing the ones that made it
and replacing those that didn't.
I was delighted that my Bleeding Heart
made it through our freezing winter :)
I think they are so pretty.
I purchased this plant this spring.
It had no name tag, but I thought it was a Peony.
Now I'm thinking a Poppy.
Do any of you know?
The chives are already blooming.
I gave them a hair cut, after taking
this photo, LOL.
We planted the main garden with
tomatoes and peppers.
We also installed drip-lines . . .
this truly put a smile on my face.
No more watering :)
36 Peppers
39 Tomatoes.
All from seed :)
I will be doing a lot of canning
and sharing with friends and neighbors.
The weather was so nice that I even
hung our sheets and quilts on the line.
I love line dried bedding :)
Well, that was my week.
I hope that yours was as lovely.
Keep Smiling!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)
0 Yorumlar