Aren't the Foxgloves magnificent this year? I let them seed and grow in the gardens. Foxgloves have medicinal uses to treat conditions like congestive heart failure but it's also very poisonous to pets if they eat them.
I keep saying I will take an online course in Herbalism. I have a couple of books on the subject and I have an head full of plants and their uses.
Monastery gardens fascinate me along with walled kitchen gardens like the one at Heligan in Cornwall. The Monastery gardens produced food to eat and also grew plants for their medicinal uses. I want to visit Kylemore gardens in Galway. But Ireland is shut at the moment. We can go 20 Kilometres from June the eighth. I think Ireland is much more sensible with the lockdown than the blonde buffoon at number ten.
Perhaps we should go back to using plants on our doorsteps instead of relying on tablets from the petrol chemical industries?
Do you have Foxgloves and other wild flowers in your garden?
I keep saying I will take an online course in Herbalism. I have a couple of books on the subject and I have an head full of plants and their uses.
Monastery gardens fascinate me along with walled kitchen gardens like the one at Heligan in Cornwall. The Monastery gardens produced food to eat and also grew plants for their medicinal uses. I want to visit Kylemore gardens in Galway. But Ireland is shut at the moment. We can go 20 Kilometres from June the eighth. I think Ireland is much more sensible with the lockdown than the blonde buffoon at number ten.
Perhaps we should go back to using plants on our doorsteps instead of relying on tablets from the petrol chemical industries?
Do you have Foxgloves and other wild flowers in your garden?

0 Yorumlar