Hi Everyone. Happy Friday.
This has been a busy week for me. My mom came in from Florida to stay with us. We are having our newest grand baby Charlotte's baptism tomorrow.
![]() |
| We have been preparing a big celebration for this sweet little one tomorrow. Lots of family, friends and good food after the baptism. I cannot believe she is 9 weeks old already. |
![]() |
| I played on her porch with some fun prim decor. The wagon is a fun vintage find. The wheels are fabulous. |
![]() |
| I gave Jen this white chippy chair when we moved. Loved that sweet chair from my old laundry room. So happy it has a new place on her front porch. |
![]() |
| I added this fun basket and some of her prim bee items. Now her porch has a little summer and beginning fall feel. |
A fun trip to Morris with my mom yesterday.
Morris Illinois is where all my fave little shops are and a great tea room to have lunch. Such a sweet and quaint town to visit. One of the shops I love is Whimsy. I thought I would show you a few pics of this great shop and then let you meet Lawrence who I adopted and took home!!!!
![]() |
| Traci that owns Whimsy has some of the cutest and unique pieces of jewelry. Love the way she displays all her treasures for sale. |
![]() |
| Lots of cute fall tops in stock. Had some fun going through those racks. Sorry for the grainy pics from my cell phone. Take my word this shop is fabulous and the displays are beautiful. |
![]() |
| Oh la la Paris anyone!!!! |
![]() |
| Before I introduce you to Lawrence I want you to meet his brothers David and Eugene riding their vintage tricycle! |
![]() |
| This is Lawrence by the front door of the shop. As you can see my cell phone camera does not adjust for lighting. Believe me he was so cute greeting everyone as they came in the door of the shop |
![]() |
| Since I did not get a great pic of him in the shop I took one this morning at home for this post. It is rainy and cloudy here in Chicago land today. |
![]() |
| Look at his cute little overalls with a pumpkin and straw in his pocket. |
![]() |
| He was just so sweet and cute I brought him home to be part of my fall front porch decor. He lights up at night too. |

















0 Yorumlar