Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Summer additions to L'Occitane



A little treat for all the dry/normal skin girls this Summer. (If that skin type even exists!)

L'Occitane has included three brand new additions to their Angelica Skin care range. Consisting for a Exfoliating Gel, Hydration Mask and a Hydration Mist, these add a fresh boost of radiance to the skin making it appear supple and all set to glow.

I quite like the sound of the Hydration Mask. Wouldn't it be simply great to travel with and apply in a plane journey as demonstrated by Lisa Eldridge in her recent video to protect skin from the cabin air? Although it's meant to show results in only 3 minutes. I remember Lisa said there are hardly any clear hydrating masks available in the market, so I thought this would be a great alternative if you're looking for one.

My favourite however is the Hydrating Mist. This is simply gorgeous to apply after a workout or for a day on the beach to refresh skin. It's not overtly sticky or with an offensive alcohol smell like some I have tried previously. It's quite light and absorbs in to the skin pretty quickly leaving it supple and velvety soft. It smells pretty much like cucumbers to me, so think light and refreshing!

I simply cannot stop spraying it throughout the day especially in this weather. Do you have a favourite face mist for the Summer? Let me know.

uk.loccitane.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar