Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Priyanka: 'I Love To Kick Butt'


It had been a long day for Priyanka Chopra when CS met her late in the evening. Though the lady was under the weather, she was in an upbeat mood
`If I had superpowers, I would have loved to read people's minds. Most of the time people don't say what they think,` she says. Here are excerpts from an interview.

My favourite super hero
It has to be Batman. He is the dark knight, a character with so many dimensions to him. Plus, he has some really snazzy toys like the Batmobile and Batcycle. And the best thing about him is his butler. I love butlers (flashes a smile). In real life, it was my dad. He was my friend, protector and someone who pampered me.

Work comes first
I work like a robot. My work has been my biggest solace in the past couple of months. I forget everything when I am on a set or in a recording studio. Working makes me oblivious to every other thing around me. I am happiest when I am working.

On the same plane
I have done the maximum number of films with Hrithik. He is my most consistent co-actor (laughs out loud). I think he's a phenomenal actor and someone who always inspires me to give my best. We are great friends and have respect for each other. I guess that transcends into a good working relationship.

Masala vs substance 
As an actor, I want to portray versatile characters. That's been my idea right from the beginning. I am glad that I have been able to achieve that in the past couple of years. In 2011, I had 7 Khoon Maaf and Don 2 while in 2012 it was Agneepath followed by Barfi! 

I love all kind of films and it's always good to explore yourself. I love to kick butt.The two total action flicks that I have done are Don and Drona. My upcoming films too have a lot of action though they don't belong to the genre per se. 

On a song 
I feel my singing career has enhanced my acting. I never neglected acting or my Bollywood career for singing. The past one-year was a truly testing one, and I had to really race against time to complete my projects. But I do get a high when I look back and think about how I did it all. And I thank God for that.

Looking at the West 
I am not exploring any avenues in Hollywood. In life, I have grabbed whatever opportunities I got and gave them my 100 per cent. I am not someone who believes in creating opportunities for oneself. As far as my music career is concerned, I am glad to have such a huge label supporting me. The fact that I got to work with some great artists and make music with them was in itself a huge thing. I couldn't ask for more.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar