Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Helen Flanagan debuts new fiery red hair to 'suit personality'

HELEN Flanagan's platinum blonde locks are no more as she's decided to mix up her trademark look.


The model took to Twitter earlier today to debut her fresh appearance as she's gone for fiery red-head tresses.



Posting up snaps online, the 23-year-old wrote: 'I love my new red hair by @vickyhairempire @emmalouisenw6 she is the one. #ilovechange'


Working a pout like never before, Helen appeared to be showing off a much more sultry side.


And of course, the former Coronation Street actress didn't stop there as she posted a split screen of her new look.


Related article: Helen Flanagan talks next career move

Comparing her red locks to her personality, Helen wrote: 'I look slightly evil. Defo think red suits my personality #firey #passionate.'


Helen's latest bold move seems to be a step in the right direction after the actress recently admitted she wanted to leave her ditzy image behind.



Keen to get back on the career ladder, Helen said: 'This year I'm going to concentrate on my acting career.'


Adding: 'I'm an actress and I'm definitely ready to get a really good film role. I'd like to do theatre, period, something very gritty.'


The new hair was definitely a step in the right direction, it's just that pout she needs to work on now.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar