Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

(Not So) Vintage Atomic Era Barkcloth Fabric!

This beautiful, atomic-era, vintage barkcloth is now mine! I found 2 yards of this glorious fabric on eBay last week for $42.00 USD (price includes shipping costs). I was so excited when I got home from work yesterday and saw the package on the porch!

The fabric is heavy and feels so crisp and new! I am going to make pillows and curtains for my TV/fireplace room! I am so jazzed! However, I am a little nervous to use it since I need to measure out the right amount of fabric and use the yardage wisely! I have to be careful not to waste it since I can't go out and get more.

So, have any of you ladies bought vintage fabric? What did you make? How was the experience? And, do you have any suggestions or tips when it comes to working with vintage, one-of-a-kind fabric?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar