Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara - Review

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7033831/?claim=qa2bbdu86xd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Volum' ?!  What's Volum?
Any who, I purchased the new Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara with slight reluctance as I'm not a big fan of maybelline mascara's, but again I got sucked in by the hype around this new product. I'm glad I did because I actually really like this mascara. 
I chose the non water proof black shade (as norm). It has a thin wet consistency that really coats and elongates my lashes with a bit of volume thrown in for good measure too. (which is what I personally go for in a mascara).
The rubber wand is wide in size and covered in lots of tiny little plastic bristles that really separate and lengthen my lashes.

This mascara doesn't smudge, even on my bottom lashes. Nor does it flake off (there's nothing worse than a flaky mascara).
 With one coat I have absolutely no clumps, with two yes there are a few but nothing horrendous. The end of the wand is actually flat, which I find very odd. This means it is tricky to get those little corner lashes (I love me some big ol corner lashes) but I make do. I would say that's the only bad point for this mascara.
No Mascara On
One Layer Of Mascara
Two Layers Of Mascara

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara is available in drugstores and super markets £7.99 (Superdrug have a deal at the moment so it is £5.99. 16/4/13)


What do you think? Do you already own this product? Thinking about trying it out?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar