Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Lo Down - NYX Cosmetic Butter Gloss

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you know I'm a huge fan of NYX Cosmetics I've done a couple of reviews in the past. I'm a huge fan of this brand they have such a wide range of amazing products to choose from their palettes are amazing, I love their bronzer and highlighter one.
Today I'm going to be talking about their Butter Glosses. They are such nice lip products, I have one at the moment and I definitely want to pick up some more shades already.  Basically the Nyx Butter Glosses are a lip gloss that are really pigmented and leave your lips looking amazing aswell as feeling soft. I don't know why I haven't picked up more of these already. I've been so impressed with the products I've tried from this brand thus far.

I think NYX is such a great affordable brand and I'm delighted that you can get it on our shores now. My local counter is Boots in Dundrum and they always have a amazing range of products available.

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar