Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Makeup Monday- House of Colour review

I was introduced to House of Colour a few years ago when I had my colours done by Anita Marsh, HOC representative. I was a bright paintbox spring- awesome all things bright I can wear, which one of my life's mottos are: live life in colour! 

Anyway, part of having your colours done is having makeup colours recommended. Obviously with my training and background in beauty I was familiar with the application, but I hadn't come across this brand so invested in the colours that were recommended for my pallet. 



My two favourites from their range are the blush and lipsticks. The blush lasts all day, similar to that by MAC cosmetics. The lipstick staying power is the best I've come across in all my years of trying and playing with makeup- coming up to about 20 now! The layering required by other brands just to achieve the same length if wear can be done with one application of the House of Colour lipsticks. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar