Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lose Yourself with Becca's Lost Weekend Autumn Collection (Haul Preview)



Here's a preview shot of what I got from the Becca autumn collection - 'The Lost Weekend', which has been available for purchasing from the official Australian Becca Cosmetics website just last week!  Note, for those who are still experiencing the spring season (such as the USA and UK), the new Becca Halcyon Days Collection has currently been made available in your area to be in sync with your season.  ('The Lost Weekend' collection will be available in your autumn season later this year).  Luckily, I was able to get the spring collection way ahead of time here in Australia(!!) from Zuneta (which is a UK site, so they are releasing the Becca spring collection there, and they ship internationally) - you can see a preview of it here.


These are the items I got from the autumn collection:
  • The Lost Weekend Palette: A gorgeously wearable eye shadow palette with soft tones of fawn, beige/tan and caramel in velvet matte and subtle shimmer formulas.
  • Nail Colours in Toasted Marshmallow, Saddle Up! and Billy Tea (shown respectively from left to right above).
  • 2-in-1 Base and Top Coat (not for sale, but was provided as a gift with purchase)
The only items I did not choose to buy from the collection were the Mineral Blush in Wild Honey and Sweet Pea as they look too natural for me based on the few photos I had seen of the products and personally, I do prefer a bit more colour and brightness to my cheeks.  Of course, I have only seen low resolution photos of the blushes and there were no swatches I could find - so I wasn't absolutely sure about how well they would turn out.  I would suspect that they are of high quality blushes though knowing the Becca brand.


It might be worth me mentioning that the nail enamels are classified as dangerous goods so they could only be delivered to me by road - so could not choose express post.  Nonetheless, it was still fairly efficient - ordered last Thursday and arrived first thing the following Monday morning.  Not bad from NSW to SA! :-)


*** For review and swatches click here! ***

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar