Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Boscia Smoothing Facial Polish

After Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish, I was on the hunt for a similar exfoliator. So I used Boscia's Surprise Beauty Box Holiday 2012 promotion as an excuse to try this Smoothing Facial Polish.

Boscia's Surprise Beauty Box promotion, wherein you get 5 full size products with every order of $75 or more.

***Screencap from Boscia.

The purchased items are boxed at right, and I bought full sizes of, from right to left, this Smoothing Facial Polish, Balancing Facial Tonic, and Soothing Cleansing Cream. The GWP items are unboxed, at left and top, and I received duplicates of Balancing Facial Tonic and Soothing Cleansing Cream, Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil, Vital Daily Moisture SPF 15 (top left, gifted to my mum in law), and Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment.

Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar